Answers to repeat questions of late:
No, I do not accept submissions as all the photos on my site are taken by me. There are other great animal blogs that accept submissions.
Yes, I am an editor for the animal tag on explore but no, I cannot “promote you.” I do my best to seek out great images for the explore page. I am looking for properly executed photos-not blurry or over/under exposed. Interesting composition. I favor unusual animals or situations. I almost never tag something that does not credit the photographer and wherever possible link back to the photographer.(Why are so many animal blogs linking photos to their own sites??)
I started taking photos in 2007 on a trip to Tanzania. (I have an “about me” page)
I only use Canon.
I cannot possibly pick a favorite animal–Pluto would be devastated if it wasn’t a “certain” miniature schanuzer and she reads my blog every day so…
Can I share some tips? Yes-shoot what you love as often as you can. Make mistakes. Try to change your perspective. Have fun. get dirty.
ok…more birds and stones another night.
- magicalnaturetour likes this
- cbegg50 likes this
- animalworld likes this
- karlgaskhan likes this
- dawndragon likes this
- therecipe likes this
- llbwwb likes this
- alexglow likes this
- the-absolute-best-photography likes this
- alice44 likes this
- xoamber-xo said: animals-eye accepts submissions! :D
- sommerlikewinter likes this
- margelogilmore said: Have fun. Get dirty. Best advice there is! ;-) M
- margelogilmore likes this
- aperture24 likes this
- aperture24 said: haha, pluto must be lovely :-D
- someperfectworld likes this
- yungstunnakellz reblogged this from njwight
- njwight posted this